To analyse the client’s needs and decision-making process
To build a functional presentation
To present the solution effectively
The third module of the Sales Steps series focuses on presenting phase of the sales process. Topics covered are how to review client needs, how to present proposals efficiently, and things to take into consideration in client interactions.
The course is ideal for anyone wanting to create the foundation for closing the sales process successfully.
Case-based learning: All course sections contain case examples and tasks. We strongly encourage that you select a real-world sales case of your own to reflect and apply the newly acquired insights and learnings into practice. An integral part of the course is a downloadable workbook, that is designed to help you structure your process and capture your thoughts. It might also be a good idea to share your insights with your sales team and supervisor.
Timing: This online course consists of three sections and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
- Certificates: Sales basics Module 3 Completion Certificate
Section 1: Review
- How well you understand your client’s needs
- How to formulate a winning story
- Uncover the client’s decision- making process
Section 2: Prepare
- Plan the process and create the closing plan.
- Evaluate what kind of roles are needed in the project team.
- To plan and build your presentation.
Section 3: Present
- How to prepare to present the solution.
- What to take into consideration when presenting.